REDLINE Disposable Breath Testers: the only Australian Standard approved disposable breathalyser @ .05%
Affordable, Convenient, Accurate
The Redline product is one of the only disposable breathalysers in the world to have both French NF and German TUV approval. Also, it is only one of two chemical based products in the world to be homologated and approved for use by the French Police and Gendarmerie.
Our product is perfectly suited to the concept of self- testing.
- A person must snap-off end caps at both ends of the tester and shake out the harmless white crystals inside the tube.
- The plastic measuring bag must then be inflated (by blowing in one steady breath into the neck of the bag). The valve in the neck of the bag will then automatically closes after inflation.
- The tester is then inserted into the neck of the bag.
- The contents of the bag are squeezed through the tester.
- Finally, results can be read in one minute.
- The presence of alcohol is indicated by a distinctive green colour change. If the green colour extends beyond the RED LINE calibrated on the tube, then it indicates a blood alcohol content of more than the calibrated level. (Tubes are calibrated to each countries specific calibration requirements).
Key Product Features:
- Testers are manufactured to any calibration indicating the legal limit either in blood or breathe concentrations. Unless otherwise specified, the European specification (as contained in the French Special Regulations NF227 for chemical testers) is used as the basis for calibration. These use a correlation coefficient of 1: 2100 between blood and breath alcohol concentrations and a dead space volume of 250 ml.
- Redline testers are certified to the French NF 227 special regulations.
- The actual product remains constant – but it is offered in various types of packaging to suit customer's requirements with logos, corporate messages etc.
- Due to favourable exchange rates, strict quality control and large-scale manufacturing, the cost of these testers is internationally competitive. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any further information is required. We believe that our product offers you and your organisation a unique opportunity of promoting not only yourselves by way of advertising, but also supporting a social awareness of one of our country's major problems.
- Redline Breath Testers are ideal for private industry, government organisations, commercial re-sellers and to a number of high profile important customers for their promotional handouts.
- The tester consists of a small (70 mm) glass tube containing yellow chemicals, which turn green in the presence of alcohol. The length of the green colour change is in proportion to the amount of alcohol. The tube has an arrow indicating the direction in which the breath must be passed and also a red calibration line indicating the legal driving limit. Inside the tube on either side of the yellow chemicals is a filling of white crystals, which protect the chemicals against moisture and give the product a shelf life of 2 years. This storage Silica Gel is harmless and non-toxic. A plastic snap-off end cap closes both ends of the tube. A plastic bag containing a neck valve, which measures the volume of breath passed through the tester, accompanies each tester. The plug of chemicals is located in the tube by means of two resistant sieves. The size of the plug, the nature of the particles and the chemical impregnation are designed to allow the breath to pass through at the correct rate for any alcohol in the breath to react with the chemicals and change the colour from a yellow to green. The measuring bag is a critical part of the system as it measures the amount of the breath, which is passed through the tester. The volume is the basis on which the calibration is done. The US Consumer Product Safety Commission has determined that the Redline product does not indicate any potential hazard or toxicity that would require any specific labeling.
Quality Control and Approvals
- We are proud to announce that we have purchased one of the most advanced chemical testing equipment presently available in the world. The LNE Laboratories of France, who are the controllers of the NF quality mark, manufactured this machine especially for us. The LNE Laboratories of France is the most advanced in the field of testing alcohol devices throughout the world. They also hold the Chair of The International Association of Chemical Testing.
- This equipment enables Redline Products to maintain quality standards of production equal to the requirements of the LNE itself. This partnership with the LNE Laboratories places Redline Products and the LNE in a position where they will be able to advise Governments on standards and procedures which should be adopted to ensure quality.
- Water alcohol mixtures are maintained at a temperature of 34 degrees in a series of flasks, which provide computer controlled predetermined volumes of simulated breath at exactly the correct temperature and moisture concentration.
Our product has the following approvals
- The NF of France for the Public, Police and Gendamerie use.
- TUV Rheinland of Germany
- Schuster Laboratories of the USA
- Standards Australia
- ESR Testing Laboratories of New Zealand
- Spanish National Testing Laboratories
- Austrian and French Automobile Associations
- Securite Routiere and the Prevention Routiere.
- Touring Club of Switzerland
- The US Department of Transport (NHTSA) Laboratories have tested Redline in 3 different lighting conditions and the 12 independent observers issued Redline with a 98.4% pass rate.
- This product can save lives.
- Results are available immediately.
- Each tester is laboratory calibrated requiring no batteries and no maintenance.
- Each tester is used only once, ensuring total hygiene.
- Cost is minimal compared with expensive electronic testers.
- Accurate readings ensure rapid user education as to his/her alcohol tolerance.
- Simple and easy to use.
© Copyright 2001 - Redline International (TM) All rights reserved
|Is there a minimum order with this product?:
|Package Type/Qty per package:
|What is the safe temperature range for storage?:
|Is training required with this product?:
|Does this product meet AS 3547 Standard?: