Urine Starter Kit with the Medix™ Integrated Pro-Split Cup
Utilising our proven Medix™ Integrated Pro-Split Cup, these starter kits are useful for clients in the initial stages of implementing their workplace drug and alcohol testing program. It is also recommended for organisations and companies that have added other sites to their testing program.
Our comprehensive urine testing kits contain everything needed to conduct an onsite urine test. This includes necessary paperwork for follow-up confirmations to ensure your workplace drug and alcohol processes are aligned to proper collection protocols. Our kit also features a user-friendly step-by-step guide for ensuring your workplace testing processes are legally compliant with current urine testing policy as outlined by AS4308.
If more information is required in the use of our products at any stage of the collection process, our support helpline is on standby to provide additional client support.
Key Product Features:
- Everything you need contained in one easy to access 'toolbox'
- Never miss an opportunity to test because you do not have the right equipment or paperwork
- All paperwork conforms to AS4308
- Comes with 10 proven & accurate drug tests (verified to AS4308)
- How-to guides included
List of contents in the CMM Technology™ Urine Starter Kit
- 10 Medix™ Pro-split urine cups 6+6 panel (COC, OPI, THC, BZO, AMP, MET + 6 Adulterant tests)
- 'B' Sample kit
- 2 toilet blueing agents
- 10 absorbent mats (Blueys)
- 1 box latex gloves
- 1 sheet of security seals.
- 2 transport labels
- 1 box medical paper tissues
- 1 specimen transport container (IATA Approved)
- 1 specimen transport bag (95kpa- IATA Approved)
- 5 specimen Chain of Custody Bag (SCOCB)
- 2 freezer gel packs (To keep sample cool)
- 1 digital timer
- 1 pen
- 10 clinical waste bags
- 1 urine collection protocol card
- 1 laminated instruction card
- 50 pre-screening forms (PSF) (In a pad)
- 25 Chain of Custody forms (COC)
- 25 Intermediary Chain of Custody forms (ICOC) (In a pad)
|Free product training with product?
|Do Cut-off/Sensitivity Levels Comply with AS4308?:
|Package Type/Qty per package:
|What is the safe temperature range for storage?:
|Is training required with this product?: