K2, Spice, Kronic are just some of the names given to brands of Synthetic Cannabis. Synthetic Cannabis or Synth is the most recent challenge to our workplace. These synthetic substances reportedly have the same, similar or greater deleterious and potentially impairing effects on the person as drugs such as Cannabis.
These synthetic substances were created as a response to the effectiveness of instant onsite drug tests. By changing one or two molecules, the unscrupulous designers of these new drugs are well aware of what can be detected using conventional tests and so devised a drug(s) to escape conventional detection.
Until now there has been no way to test for these substances. CMM Technology is pleased to offer our customers a solution to this dangerous problem.
What can you do about this issue? For a start you can screen workers for the most common metabolites of synthetic cannabis in urine: JWH-018 and JWH-073.
Features & Benefits of our Synthetic Cannabis Dip Test:
- Qualitative detection of JWH-018 and JWH-073 metabolites in urine at 30 ng/mL cutoff level
- Targets abuse of many “herbal” smoking blends including: K2, K3, Spice, Genie, Black Mombo, Pot-pouri, Buzz and many more
- Onsite results in 5 minutes
- Simple procedure: collect, dip, read results
- Average window of detection is 72 hours following a single low dose; in case of chronic use the window is much longer.
You now have an instant test to ascertain whether or not synthetic cannabis is in use at your site.
Call us today to see how we can assist you to reduce your exposure to this drug.