Drunk Busters Goggles simulate effects of impairment, including reduced alertness, slowed reaction time, confusion, visual distortion, alteration of depth and distance perception, reduction of peripheral vision, poor judgement and decision making, and lack of muscular coordination.
For some people, impairment might result after as little as one drink. Impairment can also result from combining alcohol with prescription medication. Use of illegal drugs is also impairing, with no BAC level even present.
The Drunk Busters Goggles range represent a BAC level from approximately .04 to a mind numbing .35. Drunk Buster Goggles also tackle fatigue and drugs to simulate drugs such as cannabis, LSD, Ecstasy and ‘Molly’.
Enquire now to find out how these goggle can fit into your fitness for work education program. Have some fun whilst providing an invaluable educational tool.
Drunk Buster Goggles Range:
- Low Level Goggle – For the “average” person consuming alcohol under “average” circumstances, the Drunk Busters Low Level BAC Goggles represent a BAC level of approximately .04 – .06.
- Low Night Goggle – For the “average” person consuming alcohol under “average” circumstances, the Drunk Busters Low Level BAC Nighttime Goggles represent a BAC level of approximately .06 – .08.
- Impairment Goggle – For the “average” person consuming alcohol under “average” circumstances, the Drunk Busters Impairment Goggles represent a BAC level of approximately .08 – .15.
- Twilight Vision Goggle – For the “average” person consuming alcohol under “average” circumstances, the Drunk Busters Twilight Vision Goggles represent a BAC level of approximately .15 – .25
- Totally Wasted Goggle – Drunk Busters Totally Wasted Goggle simulates a BAC Level of .26 – .35 – EXTREME IMPAIRMENT! Dark lens to simulate night time impairment.
- Drug Simulation Goggle – The Drunk Busters Drug Goggle simulates many of the effects of using illegal drugs or overdosing on prescription medication, including disorientation, altered space perception, vertigo, lack of concentration, image distortion, memory problems, and feelings of euphoria.
- Snooze Goggle – Simulates fatigue in the early morning after working all night long and also extreme fatigue.
- Red-Eye Goggle – Drunk Busters Red-Eye Goggle™ – Simulates fatigue late in the day when the sun is about to go down and fatigue under low light conditions.
- Cannabis Goggle – Smoking marijuana can affect your ability to perform simple tasks, it impairs concentration and coordination, it can cause slowed reaction time, and can result in short-term memory loss. Smoking marijuana can also result in a feeling of nausea, which these goggles simulate.
- Ecstasy/Molly/LSD Goggle – The fastest emerging drug problem in the USA is the use of Ecstasy, also known as Molly. Effects of using it include impaired judgment, blurred vision, confusion, a distorted perception of color, and an increase in blood pressure and heart rate. LSD stands for Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, which is a hallucinogen. Popular in the 60’s and 70’s, it has slowly been making a worldwide comeback. Combined with impaired depth perception, this goggle simulates effects of using Ecstasy/Molly or a bad LSD trip.