CMM Technology stock an extensive range of personal and professional breathalysers. We do not sell the cheap semiconductor types as we have found them to be just that - cheap and not providing the ongoing accuracy that the exacting demands of workplace testing insist upon.
Things to consider when purchasing a breathalyser are:
- Throughput - how many people are you likely to test in a 6 month period (6 months is the industry standard for recalibrating the instrument to ensure ongoing accuracy and reliability)?
- Cost of the unit - Is an initial lower cost the right thing or is it false economy? We can help you decide.
- Cost of recalibration - How often are you going to need to calibrate your instrument? What is that cost?
- Time off site whilst re calibration is being performed - how long does it take - what will be the impact on your site during this time? Do you need two units?
- Is your policy up to scratch? We can provide policy creation and review services to ensure you do not fall into the many traps that exist in this field.
- Do you require training for your staff? We can provide free online manufacturer product training as well as VETAB accredited courses for drug and alcohol collection.
We have been in operation for many years and know this industry inside out, so if you need assistance as to the right breathalyser for your business, then please call us and we would be only too happy to talk to you about your requirements and what would best suit you.