Saliva Test Chain of Custody forms
As part of the workplace drug testing process you will be required to follow the Chain of Custody process if you detect a non-negative result. We have simplified the non-negative drug test recording process with our A4 Chain of Custody forms (25 forms to a book). This ensures you are completing the relevant documentation required under the AS4308 for a presumptive positive (non-negative) drug test.
We can print these forms with your own logo and even pre-fill them with relevant address information to save time when processing non-negatives.
Key Product Features:
- Forms are available for both urine and saliva testing and can be:
- Customised with your logo
- Can be pre-filled with your preferred laboratory and company/site address details
- We have created these forms in a duplicate pad.
- These pads are pre-printed with all the relevant information you are required to collect.
- They are glue bound and stapled giving you a neat and concise book to store all your COC forms.
- Being a duplicate paper, you do not have to worry about losing bits of paper or filing out of sequence.
- These forms are serial numbered for tracking.