Drug and Alcohol Test Pre-Screening Form - A Simple single-page leaflet format for easy record-keeping
We have taken the complication out of recording your non-negative drug tests with our A5 pre-screening forms. This form is a necessary component of your formal workplace drug and alcohol testing program. It is required for noting important and relevant drug testing information prior to testing commencing and after testing has finished - essentially this becomes your permanent record book.
This A5 Pre-Screening form is designed with simple instructions in a single sheet pad format - hole punched to make filing easier.
Key Product Features:
- The pads record:
- The subject's permission to be tested
- Their acknowledgment of having read the company policy
- Non-negatives (presumptive positives)
- This pad becomes your permanent record book
- Pads are printed with all relevant information
- Pads are top-edge glue bound and hole-punched enabling convenient, secure and neat storage of forms
- This pad becomes your permanent record book. Pads are printed with all relevant information
- We have created these simple forms in a single sheet pad
- These pads are printed with all the relevant information you are required to collect
- The bottom half of the form will become your permanent record as per the Australian Standard
- They can be easily filed in an A5 binder
- They are top-edge glue bound and hole punched giving you the ability to neatly store your forms (so you do not have to worry about losing the forms)
- With sufficient size orders, we can place your company logo at the top and any other information you would like on the form (space permitting).